You assume the role of Rick Dennehy, a family man who dies during the 90’s, as he returns to earth to hear his life’s events through the memories of his loved ones. The story revolves heavily around life and death as Rick discovers how his family saw him while he was still alive and how they coped with his death.
Discover how different kinds of people deal with the loss of a loved one.
Your goal is the story, not the challenge to experience it.
Simplified gameplay – take your own time to uncover the story.
Immersive story with memorable characters.
Captivating soundtrack composed by composer Neal Bond.
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 32bit
- Prozessor: Intel i3 or AMD 3870 generation processors or higher
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: Direct X 10.0 compliant video card with 1GB RAM (NVidia GeForce 460 or AMD Radeon 6850)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Speicherplatz: 4 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: A 5.1 headset is recommended, but not required. It enhances the experience.