“Behind the Memory” is a mystery first-person exploration game set in a deserted world. You play as a man named Hector, who returns home after several years trying to escape his past. Every step will submerge you in a journey to discover Hector´s darkest secrets as he gets closer to the place that haunts him…
“Behind the Memory” is a game focused on exploration with a huge presence of suspense and inner narrative thoughts. It takes the “walking-simulator” genre and pushes it a step further, by mixing it with an emotional story and cinematic aesthetics, that trap the player straight into the story. The aim of the game is not only to explore your surroundings, but to use the information gathered from exploration to reconstruct the past events that shaped the charaters in the story, as the plot advances on real time, leading the player to the final climax. It is a well acted and carefully designed story of love, trust and forgiveness that takes about one to one and a half hour to complete, depending on how thoroughly the player explores.
- Cinematic, sound, light and art design that gives an immersive feeling to the game.
- Powerful and emotional story to discover gradually. Unveil the misterious past of Héctor and discover his darkest secrets.
- Explore the different environments of the game, from a lost forest to a post-apocalyptic city, while hearing the inner thoughts of the main character as he remembers events.
- There are multiple endings for the story. You are the one who chooses Hector´s fate.
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64 Bit or higher
- Prozessor: Core i5 or equivalent
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: AMD Radeon 5750 1Gb VRAM / Intel HD4400 / NVidia Geforce 640 1Gb VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Speicherplatz: 4 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz