Dark Train in its game mechanics core is an adventure without point-n-click mechanics. You take control of a mechanical squid Ann 2.35f 💙 via a controller or a mouse. By exploring the train structure, environments within wagons, train control panels and its surroundings, you are progressing further in the game and story. Also Ann 2.35f is responsible for maintaining Dark Train functional. To sum up gameplay in general? Exploration, puzzle solving, resource micro management… and a surreal story of Dark Train. And YES, we made the game from PAPER!
* atmosphere – dark oppressive setting
* audiovisuals – unique paper-art style and coherency
* no hints, no help – there is always a way to solve it
* exploration – non-casual exploratory game feel
* story – strong narrative with direct action gameplay
* narration – non-textual, situational
As a player you take the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f 💙 that controls the most important invention of the famous inventor D. W. Tagrezbung – DARK TRAIN. However, this is no ordinary train at all. Thanks to the mysterious order from unknown client, Tagrezbung had to put into his invention a detailed and heterogeneous model of the human world. Your task is to solve secrets of the Tagrezbung’s invention and deliver DARK TRAIN successfully into the unimaginable finish. Beware of fact that journey is the destination. At first stage – leave the Border City and pass the baton!
Our story follows the journey of the inventor D. W. Tagrezbung and the mysterious contract from unknown client which he received years ago. Even as a child, he created a functional model of the universe and throughout his life drew attention to himself thanks to a number of significant inventions. At an advanced age of his peaceful life he received the last big contract with a very strange assignment. The client requested the creation of a model of the human world that embraces changeable weather and civilization. What he did not want to be part of the model was the human face or even people themselves. The actual challenge was presented by creation of transportation that would be capable of delivering the order. Inhospitable territory stretching between the client and the inventor is for centuries connected only by rail. Therefore D. W. decided to create a self-sufficient train with four wagons where each wagon will contain one familiar environment from his world. Eventually D. W. Tagrezbung devoted the rest of his life to the
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Prozessor: Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: 1GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Speicherplatz: 4 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Warrning: May not work on laptops with integrated graphic card. Please try fiddle with quality settings.