Landinar: Into the Void
Beschreibung / Über Landinar: Into the Void
The Landinar Empire has the quadrant on lockdown. Having lost your previous job, you are recruited as a bounty hunter for the Stone Eyed Children. Under their wing you will explore the quadrant, all while having the freedom to build your own spaceship.
Meet diverse characters throughout the Landinar quadrant by docking your ship and exploring stations on foot. As a bounty hunter, you can visit the stations’ bounty boards to accept randomly generated bounty missions for credits and rewards. Discover the quadrant, warp from sector to sector and explore stations, hidden areas and secrets at your own pace. You decide where to go next, whether it is continuing the main story or making your own adventure.
Gather hull templates and ship parts to build your own spaceship. What strategy will you choose? Do you prefer speed or gunpower? Build your ship to match your personal playing style at the stations’ ship builders and fly off into space in your own custom ship.
Traverse the Landinar sectors and pick your battles. Choose from 10+ weapon types to find your personal strategy and take down your enemies in real time top-down space combat. Hop out of your cockpit mid-combat to repair broken-down rooms with your repair gun, reload your weapons or change your engine boost settings. Board and hack your shut-down enemies for even more rewards.
In Landinar: Into the Void you create your own adventure. You decide what to do, who to talk to, who to fight and how big (or small) your spaceship is going to be!
- The quadrant: Explore the quadrant of Landinar: into the Void any way you like. Travel to 10+ (with more to come) different sectors to find new people, tech and different types of enemies.
- Build your own spaceship: Gather hull templates and parts to design and build your own ship. Do you prefer speed or gunpower? Build your ship to match your personal playing style.
- Seamless scaling: Dock your ship, walk around a station, get into the cockpit and seamlessly fly out into space whenever you feel like it.
- Enjoy the universe at your own pace: Decide where to go, who you work for and how you complete your objectives.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Landinar: Into the Void
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel I5 2500 or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT740 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: on board
- Additional Notes: Minimal 1920 * 1080 screen resolution