Left alone is a psychological horror game set in multiple believable interior and exterior environments. The game has a unique, high octane atmosphere which means you’ll feel like you’re truly beginning an adventure you’ll never quite forget.
You play in First-Person as Joel Dent, ex-military officer, recent divorcee and still recovering from physical trauma. Joel and his best friends arrange a meeting point in the forests of Wisconsin, for a fun and adventurous weekend away camping but strange goings-on lead Joel to an abandoned school with a horrific past. The search for his friends uncovers horrors beyond his worst nightmares and Joel may wish he was “Left Alone”.
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64-bit
- Prozessor: Quad-core CPU ~ 2.5Ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: GTX 560m / HD6870 1GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz