This is a personal made game, I did all the programming and made most textures. It won’t have amazing game play or some deep thoughts but completeness and a bit of fun. It would be great for me if someone like the game.
PS: Thanks to Arcadia for translation of in game text and steam store page.
1. Use “Max” button to set the max buy in quantity of current item conveniently.
2. Use “Q” to close current panel.
3. Use “A” and “D” to control item number.
4. Use “W” and “S” to control the right scroll bar.
5. Use “E” to return home| anytime.
6. Use “F” to show bulletin board.
1.Make more money in limited days.
2.Item price will only change after one day passed.
3.Each item will have a random top and bottom price cap. These two values won’t change in one play through.
4.Hoarding an item will cause its price increase. Notice that events also affect price. So it might not increase.
5.Dumping an item will cause its price decrease. Similarly it’s not guaranteed.
6.Lower price is very likely to cause stronger rebound.
7.If not affected by former rules , Price move direction is a 50/50.
8.Higher base price, higher variation. It’s all based on percentage.
It’s just a mini-game.
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7/8/10
- Prozessor: 1.5GHz +
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2048 MB RAM
- Grafik: Graphics Card made within the last 4 years
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 500 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz