Maize is a first-person adventure game about what happens when two scientists misinterpret a memo from the U.S. Government and create sentient corn. And that last sentence is pretty much the least ridiculous thing about the game.
Explore an abandoned farm and a not-so-abandoned underground research facility as you uncover the mysteries around Maize, and possibly learn a bit about yourself along the way. Or maybe not.
With a colourful cast of characters and an absolutely absurd world, Maize offers up a unique experience that keeps the surprises coming. Seriously, they’re everywhere.
- Immerse yourself and explore Maize’s fully-realized environment,featuring a cornucopia of areas to explore (see what we did there?)
- Solve environmental puzzles that get more and more absurd the further you delve into the adventure
- Uncover the secrets of Maize’s world, as you try and figure out what it is the corn really want, aside from a very good nap
- Meet some friends and enemies along the way, which include a very small grumpy Russian robot bear and an unhinged corn stalk who’s a bit of a jerk
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 or above, 64 bit
- Prozessor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or higher
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX | AMD Radeon 6870 HD series or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Speicherplatz: 11 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz