Might and Delight in collaboration with SPELKRAFT invites you to explore a world lush with colour and punctuated by the tranquil sounds of a melodic soundtrack. Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan!
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP2
- Prozessor: 2.6 GHz single core
- Arbeitsspeicher: 1 GB RAM
- Grafik: GeForce 400 series, ATI Radeon HD 2xxx
- Speicherplatz: 200 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz