Pixel Cup Soccer - Ultimate Edition - FREE DOWNLOAD
Pixel Cup Soccer is a casual retro style soccer game, a great evolution from the previous edition. It’s dynamic, arcade, with a fast paced gameplay, just the fun part of soccer! The game has great pixel art graphics like the games from the 90’s, evoking nostalgia.
It features great pixel art and soundtracks that evoke nostalgia of the glory days of the 80’s and 90’s arcade games.
Move, pass, and shoot the ball to victory! You will learn to play in one minute, but it takes much longer to master it. The simple controls enable a rich set of features such as charging and aiming your shots, directing your corner kicks and throw-ins, shooting lobs, slide tackles, and more.
Play single-player (player VS computer) or local multi-player (player VS player). With your support, we would like to add new features, a career mode, and eventually, why not, online multiplayer!
- Friendly Match
- Penalty Kicks
- Global Cup
- American Cup
- European Cup
- Women’s Global Cup
- Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cup)
- OlymPixel Cup (men and women)
- Pixel League B
- Pixel League A
- Pixel Tournament
- Simplified controls for casual players.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro style art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Women’s Soccer.
- Penalties, Free Kicks.
- Fouls with injured players, yellow and red cards.
- Tactical panel, to manage substitute changes, team formation and attitude.
- Deep gameplay mechanics: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shot or lobs, player skills.
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio like Italy or Tiki-Taka like Brasil).
- Many game settings, including Zoom Level, VSync, Slow motion, Assisted mode, etc
- Language Selection
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Seven (SP1+)
- Processor: x64 w/ SSE2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space