Simona’s Requiem - FREE DOWNLOAD
Simona’s Requiem is:
- A short and sweet game. Expect 2-3 hours of gameplay.
- Medium difficult. Most people should be able to pick it up and finish it.
- A chill experience. The pace is deliberately a bit slower than other fast paced plattformers.
Simona’s Requiem is not:
- A traditional metroidvania. It has more in common with Simon’s Quest than Symphony of the night.
- Jam packed with content. Our goal has been to make an experience that can be fully appreciated in one evening.
Simona’s Requiem is a retro adventure platformer where you play as Simona, a servant to the Purple Cloak Reapers, tasked to claim the soul of the Fisher King who has hidden behind the moon.
Travel through varied interconnected levels in the desolate land of Lunatergo. Explore caves and plains and battle roaming beasts to find the three Manors, where clues to finishing your quest are hidden.
- A mysterious world awaits you to explore. Discover a decrepit land lost in time unlike anything else and meet it’s strange inhabitants.
- Upgrade your abilities to conquer new challenges. Find new ways to traverse the environment and help you overcome all challenges.
- Find secrets hidden all around the world. Relive past events through collectible epitaphs found hidden all over the world.
- Battle many different enemies with your scythe. Simona wields the Moonlit Scythe, a slow but versatile weapon more than capable of taking down the most ferocious of foes.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: 64bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10 (version 1607 or better)
- Processor: 64bit 1.5 GHz CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space