Truberbrook / Trüberbrook
Beschreibung / Über Truberbrook / Trüberbrook
»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game.
Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960’s parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that’s your name in this scenario. While you’re at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that’s where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don’t fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it’s a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
- Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
Trüberbrook was successfully funded on Kickstarter in December 2017 within only 30 hours. The game will be enhanced by several new features thanks to the joint force of our 5078 wonderful backers! <3
The year is 1967. The world policy is dominated by the Cold War and Vietnam, Russia and America are racing to the moon. At the same time in Europe, students take to the streets from Paris to Berlin.
On a larger scale, the world is locked in turmoil, but most people are unaware of the events unfolding in an overlooked, sleepy part in the German province. Hans Tannhauser, an American student in his late twenties is caught by surprise: Out of the blue, he wins a trip to a small, German village, Trüberbrook. Truber-what? No idea! It doesn’t help he can’t remember taking part in any lottery in the first place … Happy to put some distance between him and his Ph.D. in quantum physics, he makes his way to Trüberbrook, Germany, bursting with curiosity.
But shortly after his arrival, inexplicable things start to happen: A mysterious stranger breaks into his room at the Guesthouse Waldeslust and steals a paper on physics. But who would do that? And why?
Gradually, he gets to know the various villagers and spa guests, one more peculiar than the other. Only young anthropologist Greta Lemke, who is on a research trip to Trüberbrook, seems normal to him. Before he knows it, Greta becomes Tannhauser’s accomplice on the adventure of a lifetime! It slowly dawns on the aspiring physicist that his presence in Tüberbrook is not accidental – he is here to save the world!
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen -Truberbrook / Trüberbrook
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: i3 4th generation / i5 2nd generation / A6 series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon 5800 series / nvidia 550Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible