Wayward is a turn-based, top-down, wilderness survival roguelike.
In Wayward, there is a large focus on simulation, survival and openness. There are no classes; there are no levels. Progression of your character depends on individual skill and stat gains by your interactions with items or objects in the world. You are free to play and explore the game in any fashion you wish.
Wayward will continue to grow, expand, and evolve over time to open up new modes of play, add depth and complexity, add content, and further refine the systems presented. You are free to come a long for the ride as we try to make this game a truly unique experience through our iteration and through your feedback.
- 5 distinct environment types to explore – all generated procedurally.
- Over 200 items to craft, discover and interact with.
- More than 20 nasty creatures and animals to combat and harvest.
- Sandbox game mechanics mixed with roguelike gameplay.
- Deep, multi-faceted skill system.
- Open-ended and open-world gameplay.
- 10+ hours of content and gameplay before reaching the “end-game”.
- Day and night system.
- Modding and Steam Workshop support.
- Iterative game design and community feedback driven.
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Prozessor: 2.0 GHz dual core or better
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: WebGL compatible card, 256MB of VRAM
- Speicherplatz: 350 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz