World’s End Club - FREE DOWNLOAD
Twelve kids, A 1200km journey
A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action.
A “dream team” adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa’s Kazutaka Kodaka as creative director.
– Simple controls
– A fusion of 2D scrolling puzzle-action game and story-adventure game
– Key player choices alter the course of the adventure throughout the branching story
– 12 unique and interesting characters!
– Famous locations all over Japan
– The story unfolds in… unexpected ways
In an elementary school in Tokyo, there’s a club called the “Go-Getters Club”, made up from oddball kids from all over Japan. Reycho and the other members are somehow different than the other kids around them.
Then, one day, during the summer…
While on the bus for their class trip, they get into an accident.
When they wake up, they’re in a theme park under the sea.
Reycho and the others are trapped inside this strange, long-abandoned place.
Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a mysterious clown appears and orders them to play a “Fate Game”!
Before any of them can figure out what’s happening, they’re fighting for their very lives.
Will they be able to survive and make it out of this weird place?
The kids are all lost and confused…
But then, extraordinary powers begin to awaken within them.
While at the same time…
“Abnormal events” are occurring all over the Earth.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or 12 compatible, DirectX 11 compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space