A Bavarian Tale – Totgeschwiegen - FREE DOWNLOAD
Right before your eyes, the picturesque, pastoral village turns into a world full of dark secrets, inexplicable events, social tensions and a hostile hush of a village that seems to hate nothing more than a stranger poking around in other peoples’ business. Can you find out who supports you and who is trying to set you on the wrong track without risking your own life?
The most important features at a glance:
– Historical crime RPG from the 3rd-person perspective
– Action takes place in the Upper Bavarian State village of Wolpertshofen in 1866
– Skills can be improved freely and are used in pen & paper style
– Decisions have an influence on the outcome of the story
– Complete voice output in Bavarian and English
– German and English subtitles
– Playtime: Approx. 10 hours
– 11 different endings
Lead intriguing conversations: use the dialogue-mechanic to collect information, find out who is hiding something from you and convince the villagers to help you out.
Make difficult decisions: your decisions have an impact on the course of the story, the world and the villagers. Will you find the right words?
Level up your skills: decide wich skills to level up and use them wisely in classic TTRPG / pen’n’paper skillchecks.
Find hidden clues: use the detective-mechanic to find clues and evidence.
Move around in the shadows unnoticed: sneak past enemies and guards to stay unnoticed. Or knock them out from behind.
Defend yourself: if your sneak-mission has failed, you can use the fight-mechanic as a last resort and defend yourself with an old fashioned fist fight.
Craft items to boost your skills: with the things you find in the world you can craft items that will allow you to succeed in difficult skillchecks
Decide how you want to solve the tasks at hand. With charisma, diplomacy, brute force, the art of stealth or strategic escape? The mission, however, is clear: solve this case!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD 1600X / Intel i5 3rd Gen
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon RX 590 / GeForce GTX 1660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 22 GB available space