The Safe Place - FREE DOWNLOAD
This is a deep social point&click adventure drama about tough childhood and self-sacrifice. The Safe Place is part of a trilogy from the developer of Little Kite and Repentant.
The plot of the game is built around an ordinary engineer Alexander, who lived in a post-Soviet city in the early 90’s, just in the midst of the economic crisis, as well as a 12-year-old girl Christina with a difficult fate.
He killed a man by negligence. She was a witness. Fearing responsibility, Alexander hides all traces of his crime and persuades the girl to remain silent about what she saw. However, in turn, she asks Alexander to help her solve her own problems.
At first, this seems like a good deal to Alexander, but later on things went all wrong.
The gameplay consists of classic point&click adventure puzzles combined with dramatic plot twists that will send you on an emotional roller coaster ride from sympathy to hate.
- Fully voice acted dialogues in English
- Your dialogue choice influences the game plot
- Beautiful hand-drawn visuals
- Original quest designs of different complexity
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS *: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9500 GT (512 MB) or Radeon HD 6450 (512 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space