AColony - FREE DOWNLOAD
A colony building game with an emphasis on unexpected events, online co-op, and managing a unique community. The story begins with nothing more than a few colonists and limited resources in an unknown world.
BUILD YOUR COLONY
With the right materials, you can build multi-story buildings, as well as a base that extends underground or into the mountains. In addition, there is a large selection of furniture, pictures and other decoration options to customize the individual rooms according to your wishes.
Research numerous technologies and use them to unlock more advanced weapons, items, machines and other construction elements. The technology tree offers over 50 individual technology fields and is divided into 4 ages – basic, modern, computer and nuclear age.
While your colony is frequently visited by wanderers, traders, and other groups, less peaceful individuals may also become aware of your community. Whether it’s hostile colonists, dangerous animals, or intelligent insects, you should always have a good defense strategy in place. Nature, of course, provides a number of events that can hasten the death of your colonists.
If you play with another player, you will be placed in the same world and each player will control their own colonists. You can trade resources, treat each other’s colonists medically, work together to deal with events and attacks, strengthen colonist relationships, and much more.
Each colonist is an individual person and has the following characteristics:
With every new member in your community, the expectations of all other members also increase. They can ask for their own room, specific furniture, special rooms and more.
Your colonists’ mood should always be positive; otherwise, dangerous situations can arise.
- Injuries & Illnesses:
Stab wounds, bruises, bleeding, poisoning or diseases are just some of the things that can endanger the lives of your colonists.
- Skills, Talents and Traits:
While your colonists aren’t just distinguished by their skills and talents, they also possess defining traits that bring great benefits but also disadvantages.
- Online co-op
- Regular visits from wanderers, traders and other groups
- Trading system for normal traders but also between different players
- Dialog menu for interacting with neutral colonists
- Quests you can get from neutral colonists (also includes online co-op quests)
- Electricity system with power generators, batteries, power consumers and switches
- Many special and unexpected events
- 4 technology ages and over 50 individual technologies
- Creative building over several floors
- Many decoration options to customize each room
- Crafting items, weapons and other components
- Animals, insects and other non-ordinary creatures
- Individual colonists with expectations, moods, skills and special traits
- Relationships between colonists (also between colonists from different players)
- Stationary weapons such as turrets or artillery pieces
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 or higher (64-bit)
- Processor: INTEL Core i3 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space