AirportSim - FREE DOWNLOAD
There is so much to do!
Enjoy many of the accurate in-game tasks developed around documented knowledge and interviews with real-world airport ground handling staff:
- Follow me – Aircraft Guiding
- Securing an aircraft
- Connecting GPU
- Handling Luggage
- Jetway manoeuvring
- and more
Real life Airports
Enjoy true-to-life airports which we personally captured and carefully recreated focusing on elements such as ground layouts, plane parking, lines, and gate numbers all matching real life. You can follow real aviation charts to move around!
Current airports included:
- Vagar Airport
- Keflavik Airport
- Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Key West Airport
We cooperate closely with plane manufacturers to provide you with a realistic experience of serving the planes. Each of them will have real connection points, door operations, refueling systems, lights, sounds, and general ground procedures during the plane turnaround. It’s going to be noisy, so wear your headphones!
Are you a fan of big, heavy vehicles? Looking to operate trucks, fuel tankers, baggage carts, or stairs? How about towing a 60-tonne aircraft? Each vehicle has realistic physics, speed limits, true interior models, and functions. Just make sure to follow procedures!
Weather and Systems
When you operate in the aviation industry, the weather is a key influencer. To create realism we’ve implemented a detailed weather system allowing for real-time weather mapped in conjunction with the METAR system. Of course, you can alternatively choose to select the weather type if you wish to do so.
Within AirportSim, you’ll be provided with multiple game modes:
- Scenario: Gameplay planned based on stacked flight plans, predefined weather conditions and tasks you’ll have to complete in sequence.
- Challenge: Feel like you can handle any situation at the airport? Test your skills by placing as high as possible on the scoreboard!
- Cooperation: Together you can do more, and have more fun – invite your friends to join you on an adventure at one of the busy airports.
- Free Play: No rules here, explore airports at your own speed and do as you please. You can watch the planes come and go or get involved, you decide!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space