ANONYMOUS;CODE - FREE DOWNLOAD
This is the latest work by STEINS;GATE creator Chiyomaru Shikura, in collaboration with returning staff from the Science Adventure Series.
2037. Nakano, Tokyo. Pollon Takaoka and his best friend Cross Yumikawa make a living as a pro hackers wherever they can; wherever hasn’t been affected by the “Sad Morning” disaster that occurred February 6th, 2036.
One day, Pollon declares he is going to “elope,” despite the fact that he is single. However, he meets a mysterious girl called Momo in a place no one is supposed to be…
Suddenly, mysterious assailants appear and chase after Momo.
During the escape, Pollon receives the “Save & Load” app which allows him to save data and start over just like a video game. Little does he realize this is only the beginning…
The mysterious, genius hacker “Cicada 3301” who organizes a series of “Quests” that seem impossible to solve. The “Gaia Institute” that reactivated the earth simulation which was supposed to be frozen. The thugs from Vatican’s “513 Holy Office,” working behind the scenes…
Pollon is thrown into numerous plots as a result of his encounter with Momo, and faces a major event that shakes the world.
What truth awaits you when you use hacking, saving, and loading?
Hack the myriad branches of reality and “load” the ending that saves the world!
This is the story of the hackers who will rewrite the future.
About the gameplay
- ANONYMOUS;CODE is a visual novel where cooperation between you, the Player, and Pollon is the key to success.
- Advise Pollon on when to Save and Load. Your choices and Pollon’s actions determine the outcome of the story.
- Use the Hacking Trigger, an interactive scenario-branching system. Instead of a conventional story system, the Player uses their own judgment and the Hacking Trigger command to help Pollon decide when to Load and change the future.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows10 (64bit) and above
- Processor: AMD FX-8150 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 1GB or Higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space