Antonball Deluxe - FREE DOWNLOAD
GET READY TO PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS!
The breakout title from Summitsphere, Antonball Deluxe is a retro, high-octane smorgasbord of ballbusting arcade action! Starring a little red man named Anton – Boiler City’s top exterminator – Antonball Deluxe quite literally turns the breakout genre on its head, blending traditional brick-breaking gameplay with tight, intense platforming.
“Working on Antonball Deluxe has been a dream come true for the studio. Personally, I’m very excited to be working with Proponent toward the goal of making it acceptable for everyone to play with their balls,” says Tony Grayson, Studio Head at Summitsphere.
No slouch on content, Antonball Deluxe truly lives up to its name in including three separate games:
An enhanced low-definition remake of Summitsphere’s legendary game jam title. After a long night on the town, Anton’s struggling to find his way back home. Your mission is simple: break down every wall that stands in your path!
Help Annie use her balls to eliminate her enemies! The stakes are high, and the competition is hard. Do you have what it takes to be the Punch Ball Champion?
The world’s most intense game of ping-pong! Two players can compete in offline matches. You can throw trash cans at each other too.
- Brick-breakin’, ball-bustin’ gameplay with a platformin’ twist!
- Includes THREE games: Antonball, Punchball, and VS. Antonball!
- 69 levels of stimulating mole-mashin’ action!
- 21 different characters to unlock and play as!
- Share your balls with friends online and offline with up to four players! (Gamepad required for local multiplayer)
- A ballin’, 100% original retro soundtrack!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80 MB available space
- Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy (or equivalent)