ATRIUM - FREE DOWNLOAD
In the year 476, the invasion of Rome by the Germanic tribes is inevitable.
The Western Roman Empire is in decline. The Patricians fled, and for a brief moment, silence reigns in the ATRIUM. This room where they use to gather and feast was specially designed to play a strategy game.
A game inspired by the construction of Theodosian walls featuring cities similar to later European castles. it’s at this moment before the sac of Rome and in this symbolic place that the period of the Middle Ages begins.
The purpose of the game is to control the biggest empire. You will need to build castles and establish trade routes or steal other players hard work.
This builder placement game allows you to evolve your builders.
Choose your strategy using the 8 different builder classes, to make a powerful army or train mages and win with cunning.
Multiplayer up to 4 players on the same computer.
- Playable Up to 4 Players.
- Play against 3 strong AI
- Evolve your meeples with 6 differents classes
- Take control of roads and castles
- Attack your ennemies territories
- Customize entirely your game
- A breathtaking ATRIUM that will make you cry
- Amazing music made by Réno
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7, 8(64bit)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX sound device