Between Two Castles - Digital Edition - FREE DOWNLOAD
The Mad King Ludwig demands castles! Lots of them. Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig – Digital Edition brings the delightful experience of the original board game, from Stonemaier Games, to your computer!
Designed by Ben Rosset & Matthew O’Malley, Between Two Castles puts you in the role of a world-renowned master builder working for the Mad King. Projects of such significance require the expertise of more than one person, so for each assignment you are paired with another master builder to execute your grandiose plans.
In this game, you cooperate to compete – or is it the other way around?
You have to work together with your peers, but in the end, there’s only one winner! Plan your moves and balance your castles wisely.
Bring your friends, train with AI or challenge players around the world!
Main Features of the Game
- Build unique and procedural castles!
- Tile-drafting mechanics, each tile type scores differently
- Play against easier AI for casual fun or tougher AI to train for online matches
- Play online matches with your friends or players all around the world
- Beautiful stylized graphics
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GT 940MX
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space