Black Ink - FREE DOWNLOAD
Black Ink is a new, non-realistic GPU based painting application that, instead of imitating traditional tools, brings new inspirations to every artist.
Forget about pen and paper or watercolor and discover a new, generative and truly computer based way to create. Black Ink’s non realistic tools makes creating original pictures fast and easy, whether you’re an experimented artist or never used a painting program before.
Black Ink gives you the freedom to modify your brushes in any way you want and no real life constraint is going to stop your imagination. You can create the perfect brush, or the most crazy one, and share it with other users for unlimited variations and effects.
Black Ink’s unique and simple node-based system allows to very easily assign behaviors to your brush as well as create limitless advanced setups.
And thanks to Black Ink’s GPU technology you can forget about the pixels and work on high definition documents. Don’t worry about the resolution anymore and just create a 4, 8 or even 10k picture and draw without slowing down on real, full bitmap documents.
- GPU rendering technology offering unprecedented speed with full bitmap high resolutions documents (4K, 10k and more)
- Non-realistic brushes for generative computer based creation
- Powerful node-based brush customization tool
- Brush Shader Language
- Unique and intuitive user interface
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Single Core Processor at 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphic card with support of pixel shader 3.0 and 512 Mo of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space