Blood Bond - Into the Shroud
Beschreibung / Über Blood Bond - Into the Shroud
Discover Jordenheim. A Viking inspired world with lush environments, a flourishing ecology, and deep characters as you immerse yourself in a third person RPG adventure that challenges you with exploration, puzzles and strategic combat as you work your way through our engaging story.
Astrid our heroine, is a young village Witch, towing the line between old-school Viking magic and the encroachment of modernization on her culture and civilization. Old magic has fled the main parts of Sverige and the Nordic regions are under threat from foreign economic interests and belief structures alike. In her village of Guilon, on the outskirts of the Shrouded Realm, Astrid and her mother live a life of outcasts from the main Village.
An unforeseen and terrible turn of events causes her to need to reach out to her estranged Father, Birger the Bastard, an old-school Viking hero of yore – with whom she has no relationship at all. Thus begins our adventure of danger, exploration, and self-discovery as Astrid and Birger set out to unearth the source of these events, while at the same time finding common ground between themselves and forging a lasting father-daughter relationship.
Join us in Jordenheim to enjoy a single player adventure that mixes puzzle, exploration and RPG genres to give you a gaming experience that will both delight and enrich you with surprises, an emotional story-line, and tactical game-play to keep you amused for a good many hours.
Blood Bond is being released in an episodic chapter style, where you experience chapters of content over time until the story is completed. Each chapter updates the main game and is not a DLC and will not cost extra. Every chapter is free after the first purchase.
We have a number of good reasons why we are doing it that way, and we created an FAQ in our Steam Community page to explain it all to you. Please do feedback to us on this release style.
Here is our chapter release roadmap, estimated total playtime 20-30 hours:
- Chapter 1 – A Mother Lost (OUT NOW) (Feb 2019) – 2+ hours of gameplay
- Chapter 2 – The Path to Vallentuna (OUT NOW) – 3+ hours of gameplay
- Chapter 3 – A Father Found (est. in Apr 2019 update) – 4+ of gameplay
- Chapter 4 – Of Witches, Trolls and other Dark Things (est. in Jun 2019 update) – 5+ hours of gameplay
- Chapter 5 – A Flight to Freedom (est. in Aug 2019 update) – 5+ hours of gameplay
- Chapter 6 – The Meaning of Family (est. in Oct 2019 update) – 5+ hours of gameplay
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Blood Bond - Into the Shroud
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and upwards
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon™ R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Minimum requirements are the ones required to enjoy the game at 40fps on LOW settings at 1080p