🎮 Blood Card
📝 Beschreibung / Über Blood Card
“This card game combines elements of roguelike and deckbuilding. During the game, you shall strive ahead, gathering cards to build a unique deck and use it to defeat the enemies getting in your way. You will have to choose between escaping or try to defeat Death, who is seeking to take your life.
● Unique playing rules
In this game, your life value is equal to the number of cards in your draw pile. When you get hurt for one damage, you have to discard one card. If you have no cards left, the game is over.
● Three camps
The final boss keeps chasing after you, and you can try to beat it at any time you want. Maybe you can get help from your monstrous enemies.
● Flexible progression
The game sets up different encounters and events. You get to decide which you will encounter first and which you will encounter next: monsters, elites, stores, etc.
● Infinite possibilities
There is no class restricting which card is available and which is not. Once unlocked, a card can appear at any time. There is a variety of magic combos and unknown black technology waiting for you to find and exploit!
● More than 170 cards are available, with over 30 events. 10 bosses and 40 different kind of monsters allows for more than one hundred random battles.
● A formidable and interesting Monster Challenge mode.
● Randomly generated awards and monster encounters.”
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Prozessor: 1.6 Ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: 512 MB of memory
- Speicherplatz: 300 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: Any