Buck Up And Drive! - FREE DOWNLOAD
Where are we going? As individuals… as a species… what awaits us at the end of this road? Is there an end? Was there an beginning? Does this road symbolize real life in the sense that there’s no turning back? And how does pineapple juice fit into all this? Maybe I should just shut up, Buck Up And Drive!
– Endless driving game inspired by arcade classics, with simple yet intense gameplay featuring a total slap in the face of realism. And a kick in the spleen, too!
– Procedurally generated track with multiple environments to visit, ranging from the somewhat realistic to the completely absurd. GO TO HELL!… literally!
– PINK. BACKFLIPPING. TRUCKS. ON THE FUCKING MOON.
– Go 1v1 against another player (or a CPU) in a fighting mode. With cars. I dunno either, I came up with it while in the shower.
– Customizable car decals through external image files. Put “eggplants” all over the cars, for all I care!
– Controls for both game modes are 8 directions and one button. Play one-handed, if you want! Keep your other hand for… holding orange juice! Yes!
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows Vista or more recent
- Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 100 MB available space