📝 Beschreibung / Über Citystate
Citystate is a city-builder and a political sandbox in which you plan, build and rule a micro nation from scratch. A simulator made to challenge your political views and your governing skills no matter where you are on the political spectrum.
Every decision has multiple impacts on multiple time scales, your State will progressively change according to your choices and skills. In Citystate there is no rule, no limit, no mandatory first steps, no tech tree, only the most pragmatic but complex economic simulator to experiment with and in complete freedom.
A highly realistic economy:
– Supply and demand mechanisms.
– Balance of trade, resource exploitation, imports/exports.
– Stock market and bonds.
– Social classes, simulated demographics.
A politicized governing system:
– 40 political issues, 160 options to choose from.
– Border control and immigration.
– 25 forms of government, from communist dictatorship to libertarian anarchy.
– Violent riots, slums and urban decay.
Essential city building features:
– Realistic urban growth patterns.
– Land value based dynamics.
– 80+ types of buildings and 4 unlockable Arcologies.
A fully customizable map:
– A map creator at start.
– 6 biomes.
– 4 mineable resources.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP3
- Prozessor: 2.4 GHZ
- Arbeitsspeicher: 1 GB RAM
- Grafik: Radeon HD 3200
- DirectX: Version 12
- Speicherplatz: 500 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz