Creature Creator - FREE DOWNLOAD
Create your own creatures to explore online worlds with friends and collect new parts to upgrade your stats and abilities! Complete quests, battle enemies or just have fun roleplaying — the possibilities are endless when your imagination is the limit!
Inspired by Spore’s creature stage, the core gameplay loop involves constructing creatures to explore hand-crafted maps and collect body parts and patterns to further upgrade your creature. You can then use your newly acquired abilities to complete quests to earn cash and re-invest into your creature.
However, if you’re more interested in just creating creatures, then you can switch over to creative mode and everything will already be unlocked!
The creation tool consists of three different modes: build-, paint- and play mode.
- In build mode, you can customize the shape of your creature by manipulating its spine and attach transformable body parts. Altering your creature then changes its statistics (e.g., weight, speed, health etc.) and attaching certain body parts gives it special abilities (e.g., flying, swimming, biting etc.).
- In paint mode, you can change the color of your creature’s body and attached body parts, as well as the pattern and texture of your creature’s skin.
- When you’re finished designing your creature, you can bring it to life in play mode! Traverse lush forests, swim in the ocean or fly high above the clouds — your creature will procedurally animate to adapt to its environment.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space