Dawn of the Mexica - FREE DOWNLOAD
Dawn of the Mexica is a challenging roguelike videogame based on the myths from the indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico in the age of the Culhua-Mexica Empire and the invasion of the spanish conquistadors.
Our story begins in a fateful morning, in which the sun god Huitzilopochtli hasn’t risen…
- Pure turn-based roguelike with procedural level generation (different every game!) and character permadeath.
- Colored dynamic lighting. Light and shadows are essential in this sunless world.
- Extremely complex and realistic combat system. Every weapon and armor type combination is taken into account. There’s more than a thousand detailed critical effects: Every part of your body can be injured or broken, burn and freeze. You can become blind. Or deaf. You may bleed, become stunned, knocked out…
- Complex character sheet with 9 stats, 12 Character classes, more than a hundred spells and more than 40 skills to choose from as you level up.
- Friendly and intuitive interface. You can fully enjoy the game either with mouse or keyboard.
- Weather/survival system. Even a torch may change temperature around you. Be careful not to freeze nor faint from the heat!
- Deeply researched. You won’t find “ooparts”. The mexica background is not “aesthetic”. Weapons, armor, clothing and items from that era are recreated as faithfully as historical data allows.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 1GHz or faster. SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space