📝 Beschreibung / Über Desire
Désiré is a poetic point-and-click adventure game in black and white.
When the schoolteacher asks Désiré why he didn’t draw the sun like the other pupils, he replies spontaneously: « It’s always night in my head. »
Désiré is colour-blind from birth and he will lead you into in world of black and white. He marches on hesitantly, as life never brought him much joy. From a tender age, he is going to meet several characters who will elicit in Désiré intense emotions and alter his vision in surprising ways. Is colour at the end of the road?
The game is, at its core, a critique of the modern world and of the perverting nature of a consumer, profit-obsessed society.
The game contains 4 chapters, 50+ scenes, 40+ characters and a lot of riddles.
Some material may be inappropriate for under 16.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Setzt 64-Bit-Prozessor und -Betriebssystem voraus
- Betriebssystem: Windows Vista 64bits
- Prozessor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: ATI Radeon, Geforce with at least 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Mouse, Keyboard