DwarfHeim - FREE DOWNLOAD
Choose Your Class
DwarfHeim has 3 unique classes to choose from.
- Builder: The Builder Class and their units support the team by healing units, building defenses and houses, creating farms, and concocting soothing brews.
- Miner: Focus on gathering and refining resources, building machinery and traps, and blowing up defenses and buildings.
- Warrior: Train your army and defend the town. Slay creatures to get gold and equip your army with legendary weapons to destroy the enemy team.
The Player’s role is critical to success. Do you prefer to battle it out as a grizzled Warrior, or are you better suited to creating complex underground structures for gathering and refining resources? Devise your strategies and choose which units, buildings and technology best meets the needs of you and your team.
Up above and down below
To create more powerful units and buildings, you need the rarest minerals which can only be found deep within the mines of Agartha. In addition to being able to move on the surface of Agartha, you can send your units to the underworld. Dig deeper – create intricate machinery to help you refine the minerals, and build traps to avoid leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks from the things lurking in the dark.
Single and Multiplayer
There are multiple game types for the player who likes to play with friends, or go it solo.
Single Player Modes:
- Survival, A gruelling and fast-paced challenge mode. All classes, buildings, units and abilities are immediately unlocked. Test your strategies and strength with the various difficulty settings. Challenge yourself and try to outlive the onslaught of troll waves that come your way in the Survival mode.
- Sandbox, A more relaxed game mode for the player who likes to take their time. Expand your settlement across the map in this single-player mode. All units and buildings are immediately unlocked, build your own experience, and create your perfect settlement in the Sandbox mode.
- New Game Mode – Skirmish, Put your strategies to the test in this challenging mode. Pit your Dwarves against an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each more challenging than the last. Overcome challenges in each map from varying abundance of resources to difficult terrain and destroy the other Dwarven settlement before they come for you!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4870
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card