Eclipse: Edge of Light - FREE DOWNLOAD
Updated graphics and 6DoF support for Oculus and Vive!
Crash-landed on a sentient planet, you awake to discover a dreamscape world filled with alien wonder and the remains of a betrayed civilization. You find a powerful relic, the Artifact, that can interact with ancient technology and grant you near-magical powers. What secrets does the planet harbor? What cataclysm befell its inhabitants? Use your jetpack-equipped spacesuit, and investigate the ancient ruins to uncover the planet’s tragic past.
- 3+ hours of gameplay
- Full locomotion with smooth and snap turn options.
- You can fly – Jetpack throughout the world
- Original soundtrack throughout
- Truly experience an alien world for the very first time
The dreamscape world is ripe for exploration. Walk and jetpack through beautiful environments and epic scale, perfect for VR.
The ruins of a betrayed civilization leave much to be discovered. Scan forgotten relics and find images from the past to uncover the mysteries of this alien planet.
The Artifact is the key to unlocking the path forward. Make platforms, lift heavy objects, influence wildlife, and much more to solve puzzles.
Can you rise to the challenge and solve the haunting riddle of this mysterious place?“
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or later, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better.
- Storage: 2 GB available space