Eye of the Temple - FREE DOWNLOAD
What led you to this ancient mountaintop temple hidden deep in the jungle? Making your way inside is going to be tricky. You spot a blue bird that looks at you and flies away. You sense that it has something to tell you…
Eye of the Temple is a VR game that lets you explore a vast and treacherous temple using your own feet. Keep your balance as you step from one moving block to another, dodging traps and solving puzzles with your torch and whip in hand. As you explore the Temple complex and its past, you might just uncover the mystery of the Eye, and find yourself becoming part of its legend.
Please note: This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 2m with 360° tracking.
Traverse a Vast Environment
Eye of the Temple makes unique use of room-scale VR and delivers the experience of exploring a vast environment. Lose yourself in the depths of the temple without teleportation, artificial locomotion, or other distractions taking you out of the immersion.
Fully Physically Simulated Whip
Wield your whip to grab levers out of reach and to defend yourself against flying enemies. You’ll find yourself gradually improving until you’ve mastered it as a reliable tool and effective weapon.
An Experience Played with Your Own Body
Step onto blocks, smash pots, flick levers, and dodge obstacles. This game is played with your body, not with controller buttons. It’s a physical game that anyone can easily grasp whether they normally play videogames or not.
Search for Secret Areas and Treasures
The Great Temple holds secrets that only the most observant would stand any chance of finding. Be on the lookout during your playthrough, or return to search the temple after finishing the game.
Unlockable Speedrun Mode
For the extra daring adventurers, a speedrun mode can be unlocked where you can build up incredible speed, with every timed step speeding up the moving blocks a bit. Play it for a true test of your reflexes and grace.
- This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 2m with 360° tracking.
- Playing this game may give you a sensation of almost losing your balance when blocks you stand on start or stop moving. This will usually quickly decrease over time. The game also has a variety of VR comfort options.
- There is a small risk of actually losing your balance and falling over. Play at your own risk.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 850 MB available space