Fantasy Town Regional Manager - FREE DOWNLOAD
Following a map to ancient ruins, in a long-forgotten fantasy land, you do the only reasonable thing and set up a small town right on top.
Unknown riches and perils await your townsfolk, so your town will require a steady supply of adventurers for both protection and exploration. However, the chaos that the adventuring lifestyle brings can often times cause more problems than it solves!
It is up to you, the regional middle manager of the adventurers guild to grow this small hamlet into a bustling city. Will you stand the test of time, or will your works return to dust as many have before?
A turn-based roguelite city builder, where as your city grows, it attracts more adventurers! Chaos will inevitably ensue, so be ready to face all that running an adventuring town brings.
Your responsibilities as regional manager may include:
- Constructing buildings!
- Attracting the greatest adventurers!
- Reading the some very odd news?
- Discovering all the blueprints!
- Sending adventurers on arduous quests!
- Fending off your inevitable demise…
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Celeron G550 (2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GTX 650 Ti
- Storage: 300 MB available space