Fear the Spotlight - FREE DOWNLOAD
Fear the Spotlight is a third-person survival horror adventure with a PS1 inspired visual style. After a séance goes wrong, you have to solve puzzles, hide from monsters, and search an empty school for your missing friend.
A “cozier” horror game: no jump-scares, focuses on story, and builds a tense creepy atmosphere. If you’re new to the horror genre, or are more of a scaredy-cat, we think you’d enjoy this play through.
• Retro 3D art style inspired by PS1 horror classics like Silent Hill and Resident Evil.
• Explore and solve physical puzzles in a unique point-and-click mode.
• Sneak your way through monster encounters, because you cannot fight back.
• Filled with tense hand-crafted moments that don’t stop until the game is over.
• Suspenseful atmosphere is brought to life with a surreal soundscape and carefully detailed locations.
• Featured on the 2022 Haunted PS1 Demo Disc.
You and your friend Amy sneak into school after hours to perform a séance. Things go horribly wrong and you become lost and separated.
In search of Amy, you explore a section of the school that was condemned long ago because of a tragic fire. It’s up to you to explore the decrepit halls, unravel the mysterious past, and save your friend Amy.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i5 @2.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 700 series
- Storage: 500 MB available space