First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator
Beschreibung / Über First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator
First Person Tennis
is the first tennis simulator developed for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and WMR.
The game runs in no-VR mode too and it’s playable with a joypad or keyboard.
Now, you can play on a real tennis court and face professional tennis players.
You’ll have to show all your technical and tactical skills. The game is designed for gamepad or keyboard too.
Topspin, Backspin, Lob, Volley.Keep the button pressed for high power but low precision.
Move the target on court to put the ball wherever you want.
Hold the controller/racket and play tennis.
- 13 Tournaments.
- 7 Different court surfaces: clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound.
- 4 Camera modes.
- Training Mode.
- Full ranking system.
- Fully customizable 3D male player.
- 2 Players split screen.
- Arcade and Simulation mode.
- Online Multiplayer.
- Vive Tracker support: Play with your real tennis racket!
- 3 different ways to run through the court: Teleport, Run in Place, Sliding Run.
- One handed serve.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / RADEON RX 580
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space