🎮 Ghost of a Tale
📝 Beschreibung / Über
Ghost of a Tale is an action-RPG game in which you play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel caught up in a perilous adventure. The game takes place in a medieval world populated only by animals, and puts an emphasis on immersion and exploration. It features stealth elements, disguises, conversations with allies and enemies, and quests.
You’ll be able to explore the secrets of Dwindling Heights Keep and navigate its dangers. Tilo is not much of a fighter, so stealth and nimbleness are your allies when confronted with enemies twice your size. Talk to the characters you meet and leave no stone unturned in your quest to find Merra, your true love….
About the team:
Ghost of a tale is developed by a very small team. Lionel “Seith” Gallat does 90% of the art, design and coding. Paul Gardner is the game’s writer and an experienced game designer. Cyrille Paulhiac does coding and develops tools. Jeremiah Pena is the game’s composer, while Nicolas Titeux is responsible for sound design.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 – 2.5Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Motherboard Integrated sound card
- Additional Notes: Although Ghost of a Tale is fully playable with mouse and keyboard, we’d strongly recommend playing with a gamepad for the best experience.