Healing Spree - FREE DOWNLOAD
It’s pure chaos down at the clinic. The pandemic is here – and we’re obviously short-handed. Grab your stethoscope and call on your closest friends: those patients won’t cure themselves!
In Healing Spree, you must play as one of many doctors trying to treat as many patients as possible during a pandemic and other medical emergencies. You’ll also deal with the usual hospital shenanigans while trying to stay sane and keeping your friends happy. It’s every doctor for themselves in this insanely fun hospital simulator.
Learn how to use medical equipment, diagnose, treat, and save patients. Most items – and even PEOPLE can be tossed! Crash into your soon-to-be-ex-friends, destroy their work, annoy them, and master the mayhem to win!
Work with Your Friends Both Online and Locally
In Healing Spree, you may be short-staffed, but you are not alone. You can work with your friends in a mix of both online and local play, or even Steam Remote Play. Saving people is stressful work and it can take a toll on your friendships too, things will get heated but you must maintain composure for the sake of your patients. As with most things in life, teamwork will give you the best results possible.
Diagnose, treat, and save patients.
In this insane hospital, you act as a doctor that somewhat “passed” med school and now works with their fellow doctors to help save everyone they can. There’s a lot of work to do for a staff of only 4 people, so you will have to be both a quick thinker, and fast on your feet. You will take on the job of diagnosing symptoms of the patient, deciding their cure, and administering it.
Many Different Physics-Based Maps
Healing Spree has over 40 physics-based maps, each having a unique layout and flow to learn. People need your help outside of the hospital as well after all! Get out into the field and rescue patients in areas such as volcanoes and icy artics, each providing a brand new challenge for you to encounter.
- Help fight the pandemic and other illnesses.
- Play with friends online or in local co-op.
- Diagnose, treat, and save as many patients as you can within a strict time limit.
- Lift, toss, and blast patients through windows for quick “transportation”
- Explore different physics-based maps.
- Annoy your friends with astonishing gadgets.
- Play as one of many doctor characters, ranging from a plague doctor to a bunny controlling a mech!
- Co-op is not required to play! Levels can still be completed solo although it is for sure recommended to bring friends.
- Great humor and parody.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Window 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 7790 / Intel UHD 630
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 3000 MB available space