Highly Likely - FREE DOWNLOAD
If we were to describe our game in a few words, they would be Ukraine, Moonshine and Oil!
The game is inspired by the historical period of Prohibition in the US, the legendary Franklin County moonshiners with a modern twist and in a new place!
The first part of the trilogy, Highly Likely, is a surreal Singleplayer 2D Side Scroller Adventure about a funny and somewhat naive character called Mikola who is trying to do all he can to save his homestead. The game is currently in Early Access.
The story unfolds in a most ordinary Ukrainian farmstead near the Polish border, where the main character, Mikola, lives with his wife. In pursuit of his dream, he lands in tough circumstances and finds himself facing the threat of total ruin. It would seem that it’s over, and there’s no hope. However, fate gives our hero a chance, albeit a very dangerous one, in the form of an “abandoned” oil pipeline. Realizing that he has nothing left to lose, Mikola, without thinking twice, decides to use it and, using various improvised devices, moonshiners style, starts a risky venture that involves him in incredibly amusing, sometimes dangerous and unpredictable adventures.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 630 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended