Hope; or How We Survived - FREE DOWNLOAD
A tower guard protects the town’s survivors but how does he pass the time when not shooting zombies? Hope; or How We Survived is a short, story based game with pick up and play shooting and dialogue mechanics.
The zombie apocalypse has come! Fear not, humanity has worked out how to keep it at bay. Though we have been pushed to the brink we are now, slowly, starting to rebuild. You have a small part to play; you are a tower guard who defends the town of Hope. Help any survivors that make it to Hope and keep the town safe.
It’s not glamorous or fun but it’s work that needs doing and you’re glad to be helping.
- Short, narrative focused game
- Funky pixel art
- Multiple dialogue choices
- Easy to pick up and play
- Multiple endings
Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7
- Prozessor: 2ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 1 GB RAM
- Grafik: (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Speicherplatz: 100 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz