Incident Commander - FREE DOWNLOAD
A small town faces a big problem, and the crisis will only get worse unless you step in. As Incident Commander, you deploy and coordinate responder teams from multiple organizations to deal with a sudden threat to the town’s citizens and property.
Incident Commander uses a simplified approach to the Incident Command System. The focus is on operations. Players control police, fire, EMS, air operations, school, and public works units in real-time to deal with the emerging disaster.
The game supports one to five players. There is an Incident Command System framework for you to set up, but the framework does not force players into roles. Instead, players must learn to cooperate and divide the responsibilities for the most efficient operation. Player communication and delegation are crucial for success. Otherwise, responder teams may receive conflicting orders from different players.
A tutorial and several scenarios provide many types of challenges, including fires, chemical spills, looting, electrical hazards, school shooting, and casualty collection. The town mayor will keep an eye on your progress and track Public Safety and Incident Budget. Are you up to the task, Commander?
- Bird’s-eye view of 3D world with animations and special effects such as damage from fires, toppled utility poles, chemical spills, and explosions
- Tutorial scenario explains how to assign tasks to units and call in nearby resources
- Cooperative multiplayer feature supports up to five players
- Events unfold in real-time play as you race to keep ahead of the situation
- Includes over 20 different types of teams and vehicles, from School Resource Officer to HAZMAT
- Use a helicopter to rescue citizens from danger or drop water on raging wildfires
- Neutralize threats by Assault, Negotiation, or Arrest and book them at the Police Station
- Use Wildland Engines to carry Firefighters off road to battle the fire from any side
- Employ Lockdown and Escort tactics to keep students safe during a school shooting
- Set up the Joint Information Center so Media Teams will not interfere with responders
- Repair utility hazards with Public Works squads, and use a Tow Truck to remove vehicles from danger
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system