Inferno – Beyond the 7th Circle - FREE DOWNLOAD
The world is dominated by demons: few humans survived and now they are just a minority on the planet. You are one of the survivors, struggling to find food and resources while demons and abominations rule over the Earth.
Inferno – Beyond The 7th Circle is an old-school Dungeon Crawler with survival elements. It’s made for hardcore gamers and fans of 80s and 90s cRPG.
It’s the spiritual successor of The 7th Circle. Unlike its predecessor, Inferno – Beyond The 7th Circle has a more “classic” approach to the Dungeon Crawler genre: you can now save and load the game when you want and if you die you can just reload your last saved game. Also, there are plenty of new contents: more items, more skills, more spells, more tasks, quests and lot of resources to find.
Key features of the game
- Grid-based First Person Dungeon Crawler. If you’ve enjoyed classic CRPG from the 90s, you will like this game.
- Turn based combat. Take your time, plan your strategy.
- Create your character: choose attributes, skills, traits, personality and background.
- Learn more than 70 “Magic Formulas” to cast spells and use resources to empower your magics.
- Deep character customization system
- Survive: search for food, clean water and other resources to craft items, weapons, armors and useful items.
- A huge map to explore.
- Improve your skills as you use them. E.G: the more you use an axe, the more you will improve your “Bladed Weapon” skill.
- Puzzle to solve, hidden areas to find, tasks to fulfill and a lot of demons to kill.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 2.67 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- Storage: 750 MB available space