Island of Aito - FREE DOWNLOAD
Aito has always been unlucky. For one thing, he was demoted at his job. Then his girlfriend broke up with him. And just as he thought things couldn’t get any worse, the airplane he’s on crashes into the ocean. Stranded on a beautiful desert island, will his luck finally turn around?
• Take on the role of Aito, a 26-year-old salaryman who survived a fiery plane crash.
• Maintain and manage your health, hydration, nutrition, sanity and the condition of your shelter.
• Build a relationship with one (or all) of the three girls who also survived.
• Stay alive long enough to uncover the island’s secrets and find rescue.
• Confront the dangers lurking on the island; a large pool of randomized events ensures that your survival experience is different every time.
• Be mindful of your decisions; one poor choice can lead to serious problems.
• Unlock 14 unique endings.
• Groove to the calming, ocean-themed soundtrack.
• Experience beautiful hand-drawn visuals, from the tranquil waters of the beach to the canopied heart of the island.
• Don’t feel like playing minigames to find survival items? Change your playstyle to passive. You can switch playstyles at any point during the game.
• Relax, sit back and enjoy chill, hurry-free game play.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows Vista or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c 1920×1080
- Storage: 700 MB available space