Isle of Arrows - FREE DOWNLOAD
Isle of Arrows is a fusion of board game and tower defense, in which you place randomly drawn tiles to build defenses on an ever-growing piece of land.
- Tile-Placement meets Tower Defense: Isle of Arrows is a unique blend of genres that adds a new strategic puzzle element to the Tower Defense formula.
- Roguelike structure: Each run is randomly generated with different tiles, enemies, rewards and events. Playing through campaigns unlocks more elements to appear in the game.
- Modes & modifiers: A variety of game modes, guilds, game modifiers, and challenges make each playthrough unique and add endless replayability.
Message from the developer: RNG in Isle of Arrows
Isle of Arrows offers near endless replayability by combining Tower Defense with random tile drawing mechanics and roguelike elements. This requires you to plan ahead, but also adapt your strategy each turn. Consider the placement of each tile carefully!
The order and type of tiles is randomly generated, but you are guaranteed to draw set amount of towers, paths, and buildings every X tiles. This mimics the luck of the draw mechanics of many board games and is what makes Isle of Arrows unique.
Each round, you place randomly drawn tiles on the isle. Spending coins allows you to skip a tile. When you’re ready, start the next enemy wave and watch your placed defenses in action.
Towers attack the invaders. Roads build out the path the enemies walk on. Flags extend the isle, giving you more space to build. Gardens reward you with coins. Taverns boost all adjacent archery towers. And so on.
- 3 game Modes: Campaign, Gauntlet, Daily Defense
- 3 themed campaigns that each have their own unique set of tiles
- 4 guilds that each have their own playstyle
- 70+ tiles
- 75+ bonus cards and relics
- 10+ events that can help or hinder you
- 10+ game modifiers
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Processor: Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630 / 640M or AMD Radeon HD 7450 equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space