Kart Racing Pro
Beschreibung / Über Kart Racing Pro
Kart Racing Pro is a realistic karting simulator.
The aim is to create a software useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported.
Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers’ comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- user-selectable driver gestures
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
- full modding is possible: advanced users can build new tracks, karts, engines, helmets, … and integrate them with the provided tools
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive ( SteamVR ) support
- FreeTrack support
- TrackIR support
- EDTracker support
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Kart Racing Pro
- OS: Windows XP 64-bit
- Processor: 2 Ghz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2.1 compatible GPU with 512 MB of video RAM. VR: GeForce GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290) or better
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 2 GB available space