Beschreibung / Über LEFT ALIVE
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR SOLID series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
LEFT ALIVE tells a human story of survival from the perspective of three different protagonists during the devastating invasion set in war-torn Novo Slava in 2127.
Experience the massive power gap between man and machine in pulse-pounding encounters: face off against powerfully armed troops, armored vehicles and towering mechs.
Choose your playing style: engage in frenetic gun battles or dispatch your enemies with stealth and wit. Set traps, collect and craft consumables to survive while exploring a devastated city ravaged by the atrocities of war.
Uncover the full story behind the war through the eyes of three different characters: as you progress through the game, experience multiple story paths each requiring bold decisions with desperate consequences.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - LEFT ALIVE
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400S AMD A8-7650K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050, AMD Radeon™ R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound® compatible device
- Additional Notes: 30FPS at 1280×720 with graphics preset “LOW”