Lost Alone EP.1 - Sorellina - FREE DOWNLOAD
Enter a spiral of nightmares with Lost Alone’s Horror Psychology.
George is a man with a turbulent past. Growing up with his paternal grandmother after his father was arrested for murdering his mother, George emerges from the spiral of alcohol addiction by meeting his fiancée Hanna. But his childhood traumas will soon return to haunt him, pushing him into the abyss of despair.
First Person Psychological Horror – Players take on the role of George Tellaselv and face a spiral of nightmares in first person perspective.
Torment and Despair – George, haunted by his past, becomes an indolent spectator of the tragedies he stains himself with.
– Explore George’s mind through three chapters divided into three different games.
– Several hours of nightmare await you.
– Solve puzzles that will help you understand Geroge’s mind.
– Discover the traumas that have brought you into this spiral of fear and try to change things!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Ryzen™ 3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950 or AMD Radeon™ R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space