🎮 Machine World 2
📝 Beschreibung / Über das Spiel
Take control of a range of different machines and operate them in a unique environment. Each new game generates a new and fully dynamic world, and it is yours to develop: Dig and build anything, anywhere!
All machines have been carefully modelled down to small details. They all have opening doors and hatches, switches that control fully simulated systems, and have realistic physics models. You climb into and onto the machines, watch battery and fuel levels, follow realistic procedures that mimic the real machines. Our goal is to make you think of these machines as your own.
What you choose to do is up to you. Machine World revolves around Blueprints, which are generated by us at Trino and by players. Blueprints challenge you to build certain structures, and can have time and fuel limits. But if you just want to develop your own buildings in your own world, you can. In a sense, that is what it is designed to do. Machine World is about total, creative freedom.
- 16+ unique, fully modelled machines (14 currently unlocked, with more to follow)
- Component modelled machines. All systems are discretely system modelled, including engines, fuel tanks/pumps, batteries, gear boxes, etc. This means that under the hood, the game simulates these systems interacting individually, which will allow us to add system failures and resource management to the game.
- Fully deformable terrain. Dig and deform anywhere, without limitations. Dynamic (and removable) trees, rocks and debris.
- Dynamic water simulation. Takes the dynamic terrain into account and simulates various wave behaviours in real time based on weather and wind.
- Unlimited number of worlds, procedurally generated on demand (based on real world erosion and other terrain factors).
- Large catalog of construction parts and materials, including lighting, windows, doors, etc.
- First person oriented, and you can enter buildings you create and install lights, etc. (Furniture will arrive during Early Access).
- A labor of love. We love machines and creativity.
🎞 Tutorial / Video
- Betriebssystem: Windows Vista or 7
- Prozessor: Core 2 Duo
- Arbeitsspeicher: 6 GB RAM
- Grafik: Shader Model 2 512 MB
- Speicherplatz: 6 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: 64 bit system required
Den Kryptoschlüssel (Decryption Key) findest du HIER