Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 - FREE DOWNLOAD
Find and fix bugs sooner
The entire debugging and test experience has been enhanced to help you find and address issues as early as possible. Features like Live Unit Testing, Exception Helpers, and Run to Click tighten your DevOps loop by reducing regression risks and immediately exposing the root cause of new bugs.
Build smarter apps, fast
New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, like code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Integrate with the cloud
Built-in tools provide comprehensive integration with all of your .NET Core, Azure applications, services, Docker containers, and more. The experience is so seamless that you’ll feel like you’re working from inside an Azure datacenter.
Directly manage your team projects hosted by any provider, including Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, or GitHub. Or use the new Open Any Folder feature to immediately open and work with virtually any code file without a formal project or solution around it.
Deliver quality mobile apps
With Xamarin’s advanced debugging, profiling tools, and unit test generation features, it’s faster and easier than ever for you to build, connect, and tune native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also choose to develop mobile apps with Apache Cordova or build C++ cross platform libraries.
Trailer / Preview
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home,
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates):
- Windows Server 2008, SP2/2008 R2, SP1/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB Recommended) of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 to 50 GB MB of free space required. SSD Preferred.
- Processor:Intel Pentium Quad Core 1.8 Ghz or Higher.