Miko Gakkou Monogatari Kaede Episode
Beschreibung / Über Miko Gakkou Monogatari Kaede Episode
In a world where humans and youkai coexist, uppity second year shrine maiden student Kaede Yamabuki finds herself in a pinch as the winter recess starts. A pair of strange glasses found in the woods leads her to her toughest challenge yet: falling in love.
Miko Gakkou Monogatari: Kaede Episode is a full 3D RPG/Adventure game, fully voiced in Japanese, with subtitles available in Japanese and English.
How to play:
- Use the keyboard, mouse or a game controller to control the character.
- Characters and locations with an exclamation mark can be interacted with.
- Your choices will determine the outcome of the game.
- The game autosaves on most key points. You are advised to save the game each time you reach a decision point.
- You may go to the main menu to save, load and view your achievements.
- Most non-interactive scenes can be skipped once they are viewed once.
- Fully voiced game in Japanese, with English subtitles.
- Six different endings with varying levels of complexity.
- 16 achievements.
- Completely original soundtrack.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen -
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics device
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Required