Moons of Ardan - FREE DOWNLOAD
Moons of Ardan is a city-building and management game where you rebuild and expand your civilization across moons in a real-time simulated planetary system.
You follow the Axonauts, the survivors of a generational ship that crashed on a lonely moon.
In the crash, most of the technology that served them got lost.
Help them restore their culture and reconnect with their homeworld by building a great wonder.
- Collect basic materials to build towns to provide shelter to your people.
- Collect resources and transform them to fulfil the people’s basic needs but also their most luxurious whims.
- Balance the use of workers to create a powerful and efficient economy.
- Carefully lay an effective transporter network.
- Develop new technologies to uncover the space travel secret.
- Expand your empire in a real-time simulated planetary system.
- Create new colonies to exploit discovered materials desired by your high-level citizens.
- Create efficient trade routes to send resources to the most needed location.
Push your people to build that awesome building and become the new master of space.
- A real-time planetary system with 3 different handcrafted moons.
- Great planetary views.
- 3 tiers of population progression.
- 25+ resources to collect and manage.
- Challenging production chains
- Gridless and organic city building.
- A space route system for resources to reach your inhabitants.
- A factory worker slot system to fine-tune your building outputs.
- Play at your own speed or even pause the game to plan your empire.
- Awesome tailor-made soundtrack.
- A basic tutorial system for players not used to this kind of game.
- A 4th population tier with a bunch of challenging new resources to collect and transform.
- Photo mode.
- Challenging achievement system.
- Meaningful sustainability choices that make the game harder but with a more satisfying output.
- Procedural planetary systems.
- Animated build visuals.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 10 64bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX 460
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible